If you are suffering from tiredness problem described above then chances are that you are not getting sufficient exercise during the day.
This may sound completely contrary and even crazy. You might be thinking that you are feeling tired and I am saying that you should get more exercise in order to feel less tired? Have I gone nuts?
Top Reasons for Tiredness:
You might be surprised to know that if our bodies do not get sufficient physical movement, we will actually feel tired as well as sleepy. Our bodies were not designed to just sit idly or lie all day long without doing anything.
I am not saying that the only reason why you ever feel tired is because of lack of physical activity. Ofcourse there are other factors and causes for tiredness. The causes of tiredness may range from lack of proper sleep, low sugar levels, too much stress, obesity, poor diet, thyroid problems, medication etc.
If you do not suffer from any serious health problem or sugar problem, and still face the problem of being tired without doing any particular hard work, then chances are that your lifestyle habits like improper eating, or insufficient exercise might be contributing in some way to the feeling of being tired all the time. You may need some help and tips to stop tiredness and get back your life.
Tips to Overcome Tiredness & Lethargy - How to Avoid Feeling Tired and Sleepy All the Time
Try some tips in order to overcome tiredness and feel some energy when you require or want it:
1. Drink a glass of water: I have found this extremely useful. Whenever I have a glass of water, it immediately refreshes my mind and nerves and I feel some energy coming to me all of a sudden.
Try to drink 8 or more glasses of water a day and you may feel active and energetic throughout the day. Try to have water at regular intervals, so if you haven't had water from a long time then get yourself a glass of water. Its most probably free for you, isn't it?
2. Take short naps during the day: Now short naps are called as power naps and not without reason. They help to energize our tired bodies. Naps as short as 10-20 minutes during the day, specially in the afternoons, can really revive your dying energy levels and can make you go on for another couple of hours or more without any feeling of tiredness!
3. Eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits: They are low in calories. So you can have a lot of them without the danger of putting on too much of unwanted weight. Not only that but they are so rich in the essential nutrients that your body needs.
Include a lot of salad with your meals, and replace your unhealthy snacks like potato chips or oily items with carrots, cucumbers and other healthy food choices. You may soon notice a rise in your energy levels.
4. Spend some time in the sun: Try to get some morning sunshine. The early morning sunshine can be very beneficial to health, body as well as in keeping you active during the day.
5. Walk for 30 minutes: Seriously, walking is an excellent exercise. It provides movement to all parts of the body. If you can get into the habit of walking daily without fail for 15-30 minutes, then you may enjoy various health benefits.
Your energy levels may soar. You may feel motivated to have more physical activity than you are currently having. You may not feel like sitting in front of that damn T.V. and spoiling away your health and time.
The dose of fresh air that you can get when you go for a pleasant walk early in the mornings or evenings is also an excellent blessing. Walking alone may be boring for most, so try to take some friend along with you. Both of you can enjoy pleasant talk as well as benefit from the walking!
Ending Tiredness Problem Forever:
Finally, learn to handle stress without letting it create havoc with your life. Learning to discipline oneself and staying away from eating too much, eating unhealthy foods etc. and finally taking medical advice for chronic and extreme conditions are also in order.
Do you know that constant long term tiredness and fatigue might weaken your body's immune system and make you susceptible to diseases? If you are suffering from constant tiredness and want to get rid of it, I can recommend you a resource for that here - Ending Tiredness Now
I hope you enjoyed the article. Your feedback is welcomed!