Home Remedies for various illnesses:
Acne and pimples:
1. Try toothpaste. The chemicals in the toothpaste that are used for scrubbing your teeth can help in getting rid of pimples overnight.
2. You can also try lemon juice. Wash you face with warm water later, after applying lemon juice.
3. Another home remedy for pimples and acne : boil 3 teaspoons of basil leaves in 1 cup water and applying it to the affected areas with a cotton ball.
4 Easy steps to clear acne
Bags under Eyes:
Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice with a pinch of turmeric powder, half a teaspoon lemon juice and a teaspoon of flour. It will make a paste. Apply around your eyes for 10 minutes and then wash off.
Blackheads are follicles that have wider openings than normal. Blackheads usually appear on face, back, chest etc. The main reasons for blackheads are : oily skin, pollution, and not maintaining proper hygiene.
1. Steaming can be benefecial for removing blackheads as it softens the pores on the skin.
2. Make a face wash by mixing lime juice with a glass of milk and wash your face.
3. Mix one teaspoonful of groundnut oil with one teaspoonful of fresh lime juice and apply on face to prevent blackheads.
4. You can use a face scrub of green tea to loosen blackheads.
5. Warm honey and apply on blackheads. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash the face.
1. Regular drinking of water is good for cleaning the system. 6-8 glasses of water a day can help in improving digestion problems.
2. Mango is good for relieving constipation.
3. Half cup of cabbage juice taken twice daily.
4. Chronic constipation problem can be overcome by high intake of figs dipped in water and taken during morning.
5. Daily intake of guava on empty stomach in mornings.
6. Carrot juice mixed with spinach juice can give immediate relief from constipation.
1. Chew mint leaves.
2. Squeeze lemon in a glass of water and gargle frequently.
3. Drinking pineapple juice can result in the foul smell from mouth vanishing quickly.
4. Eating apples can help in removing mouth bacteria and getting rid of bad smell.
5. Eat parsley to reduce bad breath.
6. Chewing cardamom seeds.
7. Eat food well, brush teeth twice a day, keep stomach clean.
1. The Bad Breath Report
Body odor and Perspiration:
1. 500 mg of wheat grass taken on empty stomach daily with a glass of water can help in reducing body odor.
2. Apple cider vinegar reduces armpit odor when used in place of deodorant.
3. Grate a turnip, squeeze the grated pieces and rub the juice on armpits. Turnip juice may reduce underarm odor for upto 10 hours.
4. Apply white vinegar with a cotton ball on the body instead of using deodorant.
5. Put some drops of rose water while taking bath.
1. Eliminate Body Odor
2. Make your own popular scented bath products
3. Preventing cat urine odor in your home
1. Vitamin C can be very effective for reducing the severity of cold. You can get Vitamin C through consumption of citrus fruits. You can also get Vitamin C from Rose Leaves. You read it right - you can eat rose petals and leaves in order to get Vitamin C. Make sure that you wash them properly before eating them.
2. Lemon: Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, it increases body resistance and reduces toxicity. One lemon diluted in warm water and add a table spoon of honey. Take it once or twice daily if you are suffering from common cold.
3. Turmeric: Half a teaspoon of fresh turmeric powder mixed in 30 ml of warm milk, taken 2-3 times a day can be effective for cold and throat irritations.
Would you like an immediate burst of energy at the end of a long and tiring day at office? Well, here is a simple solution to get the much needed energy:
Drink a mixture of grape and lemon juices in equal quantity and watch the feeling of tiredness go away.
For more tips on being energetic throughout the day, read my article:Tips for being energetic everyday
Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Home Remedies for various illnesses: