Friday, June 15, 2007

How to win more friends

I recently wrote an article in my other blog about tips to make more friends. I listed about 10 simple personality traits that can help in attracting the love, affection and respect of more people.

The 10 tips I mentioned in my article are briefly listed below:
1. What it means to just be yourself
2. Being optimistic
3. Listen intently (more than you talk)
4. Interact more with older people
5. Look for positives in others
6. Surround yourself with people you want to be like
7. Respect yourself (don't put yourself down)
8. Develop genuine interest in other people
9. Avoid arguments
10. The proper method of asking others for help.

If you try to incorporate the above tips in your daily interactions with people, then they should help to win you many friends and admirers. Read my full article at:
How to win more friends

No comments: